Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Snow" **The Scrappiest**

Good morning my dear friends and followers!

Here is another amazing sketch by Liz! Below you will see my take on it but make sure to visit "The Scrappiest" to see the gorgeous layouts the other DT members have come up with!!!! If you play along you might win AWESOME dies from Cheery Lynn Designs





For the snowflake I  have used a sizzix die with chipboard which I painted with white dabber and heat embossed with clear glittery powder! After that, I used the negative from the chipboard piece and sprayed with glimmer mists!


I hand cut the houses and I put 3D pop dots to give them depth. 
  

On the houses and the trees I have put stardust stickles and glossy accents to give nice shine and texture! The snow is liquid pearls!




 That's all for now! 
Cheers!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Vicky!!! This is a wonderful layout and you've done excellent work!!! I loved all the details!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh this is so beautiful! I really like what you have done with the cutting and making the houses 3D! Beautiful work..! keep it up!

Irini said...

Fabulous!!!....I love the misting ...(of course) hahaha but I also love the pretty matching sequins...just gorgeous!!

despina said...

Είναι όμορφο πραγματικά!!Τα έχεις ταιριάξει όλα τόσο τέλεια!Μπράβο σου!!

Christina V. said...

Vicky this is fabulous! Very nice follow of the sketch and vivid colours. And your misting and the embellishments are all amazing!

eudokia said...

nice work!!love the colours!!

Μαιρη said...

Όμορφη σελίδα!! Τέλειο αυτό που έκανες με το mist κ τη χιονονιφάδα!

Ελευθερία said...

Βίκυ είναι ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟ!!!
φοβερά χρώματα απίθανο το αποτέλεσμα!!! ευχαριστούεμ για τις πληροφορίες!!!

Elena said...

Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση!!!!

EFI said...

Καλημέρα Βίκυ! Λατρεύω όλες τις λεπτομέρειες! Μπράβο σου!!!!

Leonie said...

Hi, what a lovely LO, love those masked snow flakes.
great 'pops' of colour. Thanks for visiting my blog:)

KerrynF said...

The page is amazing Vicky, love the cluster of embellishments and gorgeous back ground technique

Katerina said...

Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση! Μου αρέσουν πολύ τα χρώματα και όλες οι λεπτομέρειες ;-)

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is a stunning snow layout...I am so used to seeing blue and white when there is snow...that your colour palette is very pleasing to the eye.