Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Graduation"**The Scrappiest"#125

Hi there everyone!
I don't often make multi photo layouts, but that sketch #125 by Liz Chidester for "The Scrappiest", is exactly what one needs to get started!!! It REALLY helped me and inspired me to use so many photos! 

You should also check the lovely layouts the rest of the DT  has made!



That layout is dedicated to my sister in law who is now officially a Civil engineer! I was working that day so I am not in those photos but my girls and my DH are!!!(down left corner)..don't they look alike a lot?


I have used "Sweet threads" by Basic Grey, and a medium sized doily for the masking!
The glimmer mists I used are:
and
which is out of stock but you can find it in the kit at Enjoy Scrapping!
Here are some close up picks for you to see those gorgeous mist colors!!!






Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs!!!
xoxoxo 


15 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I spy an MCS kit! LOL GORGEOUS work as always. They do look very much alike. How proud indeed you all must be. WHat a FANTASTIC job :o)

THANK YOU for your kind wishes for my birthday! Right back at you :o)

Irini said...

Fabulous layout full of colour!!
Congrats to your sister in law!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout even with just the barest of paper!!! I love watching your confidence grow with every layout that you make! :)

EFI said...

Πολύ όμορφη, χαρούμενη και πολύχρωμη σύνθεση!!! Μου αρέσει το misting και η τσαχπινιά με τα σημαιάκια πάνω δεξιά! Εγώ τις συνθέσεις με πολλές φωτογραφίες, τις φοβάμαι! Πολύ όμορφα τα συνδύασες Βίκυ, μπράβο σου! Συγχαρητήρια και στην Άννα για το πτυχίο και εις ανωτέρα!!!!!

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh this is STUNNING Vicky! Love your misting and what a great day to remember, that quite an accomplishment! Lovely xoxo

Rena said...

Εκπληκτική δουλειά!!!!

Maria said...

Πανέμορφη όπως πάντα!!! Μπραβο Βικάκι!!

Katerina said...

Love the misting and all the colorsyou used!
Lovely LO!
Congratulations to your sister in law!
Kisses

Ella Swan said...

Such a pretty layout Vicki! Loving all the gorgeous feminine detail & the misting & masking!!

olga said...

great layout! love the details! and the misting looks amazing!

Shell said...

Gorgeous LO Vicky! I found this kit a bit hard to work with but u have done a FAB job! Also congrats for having ur favourite toy LO selected as a favourite at Scrap That Baby!!

yyam said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous! That masked and misted background is just divine!!! Awesome work! :)

Marelize said...

Beautiful!! Love the misting! :)

Mel said...

Oh wow, this is just amazing, wowsers the misting the bling, gorgeous, I am super motivated now, I love how you have used multiple photos, this rocks. Melx

Sandy Ang said...

wonderful misting with the doily mask ! And I have to agree that Liz has the sweetest sketches.