Monday, October 3, 2011

"Having fun" - Scrap for Help and a GDT spot!!! WOOHOO!


Hello friends!!!

First of all I would like to say that I went to a crop on Saturday at a friend's house and I had LOTS of fun, scrapping,eating GOOD food and laughing with spicy jokes..hehe

It is time for a new challenge over at "Scrap for Help"! You have to scrap about children and use a packaging piece on your layout! Easy peasy...at least for me because I like using scrapbooking packaging and of course I always scrap about my children!!!

In this layout I used a Prima packsging which is black with white dots, right behind the photos!
Head on over to SFH blog to get inspired by the wonderful projects the other DT girls have made! You should participate in order to win some yummy stuff like "Imaginarium Designs" chipboard which I LOVE and I have used in this layout!

 The title is ID chipboard!
 In the picture below I used ID girl figure and the black button!



This lovely butterfly is also ID...


 
If that layout seems familiar to you, then I should tell you that I decided to continue the story of my last layout (see previous post) and make it a double!!!

So this is actually my first double layout, although it wasn't planned from the beginning..LOL


So...what do you think? I did a lot of hand stitching and I loved all the journaling and of course my new addiction to handmade embellies!!!
Is this style called eclectic? I am so confused with all these styles out there...What would YOU call this layout's style???

And with that said (about my new addiction)....

The wonderfull and sweet ladies from Purple Pumpkin Sandra and Samantha,  have asked me to guest design for them for a whole month! WOOHOO! Their most popular items, are their fabric covered buttons, and handmade flowers! They really focus on creating unique handmade embellishments for scrapbooking!
Aren't they SOOOO YUMMY??????????
You will be seeing some of these beautiful embellishments in the upcoming months!
Thank you ladies for that great honor and mostly for the opportunity to work with such beautiful stuff!!!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a nice day!!!
Hugsss!!




10 comments:

Christina V. said...

Βικάκι είναι τέλεια και τα δύο L.O. με τόσο ζωντανά χρώματα και υπέροχες τεχνικές! Τα διακοσμητικά σου μ' αρέσουν πολύ! Μπράβο! Και χίλια μπράβο για την καινούργια διάκριση! Θα περιμένουμε! Καλή σου μέρα και εύχομαι να είσαι καλύτερα!

Kelly K. said...

Girl these lo's are just amazing!!!!! Congrats on the guest DT!!! Keep up the amazing job....

Lena said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS on your Guest DT position!!!
The layouts simply ROCK!!
Lots of kisses!!!xxxxxx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congrats on the GDT spot and well done on your first two pager. I love the colors you combined for this layout.

Vibeke said...

Wow I really love your style :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love this! Love the second part to the story as you had mentioned in your email you were going to do. My daughters are exactly the same as your girls- different styles. Maria is more elegant and want to swing etc...Ioanna..a little rough! LOL! Hmmm...I spot some familiar goodies here I think from me? From ages ago? Some of those flowers? Oh and HUGE congrats on PP. You will love their stuff indeed. I used to buy from there a lot.

Steffie said...

So wonderful!
And they ARE yummy!!!!!

A great blog!
Best wishes from Germany!
Steffie

Lizzy Hill said...

Had to take a peek at your blog:) Congrat's on the purple pumpkin GDT ~ you'll 'rock' it, as your bright, cheery, eclectic {?} style seems a perfect match with purple pumpkin. Enjoy it:):)

Ella Swan said...

So much good news here Vicky! Congratulations on your Purple Pumpkin Guest DT stint - love their stuff & am going to buy some for the first time at their next sale - so excited!! Loving your new layout style! Very artistic!! I guess eclectic could be it LOL! (don't get too hung-up on styles - I reckon it's more important to be versatile than have only one style!!)

Ελευθερία said...

συγχαρητήρια Βικάκι!!!!
τέλειο το ΛΟ με τις μικρές ζουζούνες σου!!!!! υπέροχα χρώματα ωραία εκτέλεση του σκετς... τα chipboard διακοσμητικά φοβερά...(μου βάζεις ιδεες τωρα)
και το διπλό... χιχιχι πονηρούλα!!!!!

περιμένω να δω δημιουργίες με τα purple pumpkin διακοσμητικά... γρήγορα!!!