Friday, April 6, 2012

Guest Designer for *My Creative Scrapbook*!!!

Hello my friends!

I have been a subscriber for My Creative Scrapbook kit club since July 2010. That was the time when I decided to try out making layouts! I searched all over the internet but no other kit club was so jumb packed with beautiful yummy stuff and all the latest paper collections! I was really inspired by the design team and slowly slowly I found my way into creating layouts!!! And I love it, I have never stopped since I joined the club and I don't think I will ever stop!


One of my dreams was to be a designer for MCS myself and I was thrilled and honored to be accepted as a guest designer!!! Pam Rangel (the owner) has an excellent taste in putting kits together and she sent me the Album kit to showcase for April! It is full of Prima goodness, Almanac collection!
Perfect for vintage and black & white photos!!!


I made 4 layouts and an OTP which is an IKEA mirror!
I will share a few with you today and the next in a couple of days!
I hope I inspire the members like the DT always inspires me!!!














Kit Contents:
  • Prima Almanac Collection 12x12 papers:
  • House of Three Parisian Anthology resist paper
  • Prima Almanac chipboard pkg
  • Prima pkg of flowers pearl bebe Almanac
  • Prima pkg of flowers metal
  • Prima Wooden clock pkg
  • Prima say it with pearls black flourish
  • Thicker pkg ABC
  • Leady shed chipboard circle frame
  • Prima 4 crystal droplet gems
  • Prima large peach rose
  • Cream lace doily
  • Trim



During the next days, I will share some tips and tutorials on how I did some things...
Thank you Pam for this wonderful opportunity!

I hope you liked my projects!
Have a nice day!
xoxo



24 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow GORGEOUS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :) You did an amazing job :)

Irini said...

Stunning gorgeous work!!!!!!!....love the photos...will you tell us the story behind them ....love love love what you have done!!!!!!
hugz
irini

Sandra said...

These are just lovely, I especially love the masking and the colours.

Unknown said...

Wow, love what you created. And congratulations for beeing Guest Designer.
Very inspirational and I can't wait to see more.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo's!! GORGEOUS as always!!!

EFI said...

Ουααααου Βίκυ!!! Μπράβο σου!!!! Εξαιρετική δουλειά όπως πάντα σε κάθε δημιουργία σου!!! Εγώ είχα καιρό να μπω στη σελίδα του MCS και είμαι υπερήφανη που βλέπω εκεί τις συνθέσεις σου!!! Συγχαρητήρια και καλό Πάσχα! Φιλάκια

Μαιρη said...

Πολυ όμορφα Βίκυ μου!!! Πολυ καλη δουλεια!!! Μπράβο σου!!!!!

oliveborgnine said...

Becoming a member of memory book message board and read those relevant subject articles from the scrapbook message board is another way to source for suggestions.

scrapbooking albums

Anonymous said...

WOW....the layouts you created are fabulous!!! Gorgeous work! I love every details! Your work are always so inspiring!

Maria Tsil said...

Έχω μείνει άφωνη!Είσαι απίστευτη Βίκυ!Πραγματικά!

langeatheart said...

Congrats on being a designer for My creative Scrapbook! I am a member also. You work is gorgeous glad to have you onboard!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a FANTASTIC buzz to design for your fave kit club!!!! And these are lovely...you're sooo right, they really suite b&w photos....LOVE those butterflies:):)

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful pages, Vicky!!! Congratulation on TGD spot!!!
You did an amazing work with the Album kit!
A big hug!! :)

Samantha said...

oh WOW WOW WOW! all of your layouts are so stunning! bursting with layers and texture! you have totally rocked this kit! Big CONGRATS on beeing choosen to be a GDT! that is so awesome!{HUGS}

Shell said...

WOOHOO!!! WTG Vicky!! I know how bad u wanted this & I am sooooooooooo excited for u. U totally rocked this kit. I have no doubt u have inspired everyone with ur gorgeous creations XX

alexandra polyzou said...

τέλειες....υπέροχες συνθέσεις...η μια καλύτερη από την άλλη!!!!συγχαρητήρια και μπράβο για όλα τα ευχαριστα νέα!!!είμαστε μαζί σου...και σ'ακολουθούμε!!!!φιλιά και καλό πάσχα κοριτσάκι!!!

Adriana B said...

Congrats on the Guest DT, I just love this collection of papers and embellies, You have made such awesome pages, Have a safe and happy easter :)

oliveborgnine said...

Many individuals who do scrapping know that when you get began there are several memory book thoughts you can use for your memory book web pages.

Midwest Scrapbook

Lea said...

Gorgeous! Such beautiful paper and flowers. Love the subtle masking on the Lost in Time layout!!!

Cathy said...

Congrats on the Guest Design spot Vicky!! WOW you have done an amazing job with the kit, they are all stunning!! Happy Easter to you and your family :)) hugs

Chantal Vandenberg said...

That's fantastic news, Vicky!!! You have done the best job here - seriously - wow! I love your vintage layouts! These are absolutely breathtakingly perfect!!! Well done!!!

Melenia Agapides said...

Καλά, τι απίστευτο κιτ είναι αυτό!!!!!!!!!!!!! Με βάζεις σε πειρασμό να εγγραφώ, Βίκυ!
Υπέροχα πράγματα και εσύ τα αξιοποίησες θαυμάσια!!
Συγχαρητήρια για το GDT spot!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Thanks Irini! Ioanna is my grandmother (my mother's side) and in the second photo, she is the little girl with her parents (my great grandparets) and an aunt (who I don't know) somewhere in the center of Athens! I got to meet my great grandmother "Maria" but my great grandfather died during the civil war...

Jona Panesa said...

lovely pages!