Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweet fairy *Purple Pumpkin*



Hello my lovely followers!!!

How was your weekend?
 I hope that all the sweet mothers out there had fun and lots of hugs and kisses!!!
I sure did!!!

In this layout you see my sweet little fairy Ioli! 
I have used Webster's pages "Winter fairy tales".


And here is a close up of the romantic flowery Purple Pumpkin buttons!!!
The yellow doily is also from PP and it is cut in two!
 This way you can use the other half on another project!!!





The thing I love about PP products is that they are so versatile! They can be used either on a modern and clean or artsy layout but also on a romantic,vintage,shabby chic one!!!


Materials used:
Paper,trim,border bling: Webster's pages
Cage,flowers, pearls: Prima
Big butterfly die: Cuttlebug
Small butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Buttons & doily: Purple Pumpkin
Inspiration: The shabby tea room
Have a nice day and week!
xoxo







12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

So, so gorgeous.... I'd not thought about cutting a doily in 1/2 - what a great idea....this is such a pretty LO...like those music butterflies too:):):)

Shell said...

AWWWW so cute!! I luv ur shabby take. Something a bit different for u now but still with ur unique flair! The colour combo is FAB! I luv the PP products & the trim. Those buttons r TDF! Glad u had a nice Mothers Day! I did too (I luv my lolly necklace Kayla made me LOL!) HUGS!!!!!XX

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving the butterflies!!! And that photo is PRECIOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

There are no words that can do your l/O justice, I can usually just spiel off but this truly left me speechless...all I could think is I wish I could make something this stunning warm and beautiful. I am a new follower, found you through the shabby tea room.

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect with the cutout!

Izzy Anderson said...

Wow, this is absolutely scrumptious, Vicky! Beautiful work. I love all the texture and beautiful details. You have a great blog. New follower. :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Aww, your little Ioli is such a little darling.
Love the round shape and all the gorgeus trim and flowers you have used!!TFS!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful layout Vicky! I agree - Purple Pumpkin stash sure comes in handy - very versatile!

Maria Tsil said...

Παραμυθένια!!!!!!
Πανέμορφη!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet layout Vicky! Thanks for joining the Webster's Hop!

Sandy said...

Πολύ όμορφη δουλειά με υπέροχες λεπτομέρειες!!

Ελευθερία said...

εχω χασει πολλά επεισόδια κορίτσι... οι συνθέσεις σου η μια καλύτερη από την άλλη...
ελπιζω τωρα που θα ερθετε το καλοκαιρι, να βρουμε χρονο για λιγη δημιουργία!!!!!
φιλακια πολλά!!!