Saturday, June 8, 2013

"My ride" - "Hello you" - "Today" - "At Kavouri" GDT at Crazy Monday kits

Attn: long post!!

I was sooooo busy last month that didn't get a chance to post about what I have done with my beautiful May "Crazy Monday" kit!!! If you are "friends" with me on Facebook though, you have already seen them ;)
 This is what it looked like:

1-IMG_0558

Using ONLY this kit and the add-on I have made 5 layouts and 2 cards in total!!!
Go and check out how the JUNE kit looks like ---->here!!!

"My ride"




"Hello you"





"Today"





"At Kavouri"





"Cards"

Congratulations on making it to the end of this post!!!
Please tell me, which one do you like most???
Hugggsssss!!!!
Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

OM GOSH!! OK, I now OFFICIALLY understand what you mean by you being sooo busy!!!! And these are just gorgeous....the one of you with your girls is my fave, fave - looks awesome:):):)

Leonie said...

Fabulous bunch of Layouts Vicky, I like the lovely brights in the last layout.

Ella Swan said...

Woah congrats my friend! Such a lot of beautiful layouts & well done on the GDT!! Now I must choose a favourite?! If I must choose then I would say the first layout is my fave but they are all your usual stunning happy style!! I was looking for your SATW layout here but you obvs haven't got it up yet - can't wait to see it!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on the GD! I love all your projects, they are all so bright, happy and vibrant! Love the first 2 pages...the styling and everything is just perfect! Beautiful, beautiful work!

geoleoan said...

δεν εχω λόγια!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you have been so busy. I love what you created from the kit! These layouts are awesome and I am just blown away at how awesome they turned out. I will have to invest in a kit!

Online PhD UK University

القمر السعودى said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر