Hello my friends!!!
Today I will share with you a transformation I did on a gift box.
It is nice to experiment and transform something dull into something interesting, impressive and beautiful!!!
"Altered gift box"
Step by step:
Let me explain what I did.
1. I started by painting the whole box with white gesso.
2. After that, I used a stencil and applied modeling paste.
3. Then misted 3 different colours and some water. When you spray the water, move the box left and right or up and down to let the colours mix!
4. Next step is to stamp a nice background shape ( I used a text stamp) with a solvent ink.
5. Splash randomly some drops of black mist or paint.
6. Cover the whole box with 13arts silver glitter (I LOOOOOVE this thing)
6. Use a sponge and black ink on all the edges of the box to give definition.
7. Decorate using 13arts chipboard frames, flowers, stems, bling and die cuts!!!!!
I believe that the procedure is quite simple and I hope you will all give it a try!!! Believe me when I say that it is very liberating ;) !!!!!!!!!!
And some close ups,